Sunday, December 30, 2007

What I have been doing.

It has been a really busy last couple of months for me and I have been missing in action from this blog that long. I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and tomorrow is the last day of 2007, I wish all my reader a happy 2008.


This is one of the projects I have been busy with during the last months.



Sarah had two grade teachers this year, and her Special Ed Unit teacher so instead of the usual chocolates or coffee mugs I decided to make them each a card organiser. I found instructions on Splitcoast stampers for these and made them and the cards that were inside them.
The lunchbox one was for our Head of Special Ed who retired at the end of school. Sharon had been really supportive of Sarah, Glen & I and we wanted to do something nice for her. Glen actually helped with the cards that went into Sharon's tin with a couple of pyography cards.
I put a variety of cards into these and I will upload a few of the different ones over the next few days.
My other big project I have been involved in has been relooking at my website and I am in the middle of changing it to a different look and hopefully a easier to navigate. So check that out in the new year and let me know what you think.

No comments: