Monday, March 5, 2007

Endings & Beginings

Last Thursday, saw the release of our first Stampin' Up! retired list. Wow what a list. I am not sure what I was expecting but I don't think it was losing as many stamps and accessories as we have on the list. I am very sad to see some of the items go, others it doesn't worry me either way. The retired list can be found here, check back to my website for updates of anything that is now out of stock. The Retired list is only available till the 31st of March and after that the items on it will not be available for sale. Contact me if there is anything on the list that you just have to have.
That is the sad news, but there is good news. The Retired list is out to make way for the New 2007-2008 Ideas book and catalogue. Come April we will be drooling over our new IBC. How many new stamp sets and accessories will we just have to have.
We have had a little bit of a sneak peek, with our Christmas Gift from SU, a cute little set with circles and flowers. The thought too is the items not retiring from the Mini Catalogue may show up in our new IBC.
Not long to go now and we will know. Contact me to preorder your own 2007-2008 Ideas Book and Catalogue.

No comments: