Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time for new



Well it has been a while and a lot has happened that I would like to share.

Stampin' Up has release the new 08/09 Ideas Book and Catalouge and it is really beautiful, full of great new stamp sets and lots of new product to compliment the new stamps.
So I placed my first new catty order on the 1st of April and then waited impaitently for my order to be delievered. Well it turned up last Wednesday and before I dived into I took these photos to share with you all. This is just as I opened my parcel.
This is a closer view of what I ordered. Gorgeous new stripped and stitched ribbons, Rhinestone brads, scallop circle punch and my new favorite stamp set, Baroque Motifs. If you want to check out the new stuff first hand and want to play at my house with me, this Saturday 19th April is my new Catty launch party. Details here




There is a new range of 6 in-colours, I thought I loved last years in-colours and was very sad to see them go didn't want to really lose Cranberry Crisp but the new colours are even more loveable. Purely Pomegrate is just so ....... yummy. And Groovy Guava not to mention Wild Wasabi. I can see many beautiful moments using these colours and the cards they can make. I love the way Stampin' Up! name their colours. It is so much more imaginative that Pink or Blue, most of them sound good enough to eat. Anyway, I will have to have a play with these wonderful new colours and I will post here soon what I have done. I haven't had much of a chance since Wednesday to play with my new stuff, this weekend I went to the SU convention here in Brissy, learned heaps there and now have to sort out my notes and my swap cards & work out how I can use what I have learnt this weekend.
Will post soon about some of the things I learnt at conveniton.

No comments: