Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Everything

It has been a long time between posts. I have been so busy lately. First helping with Sarah's school in many ways. I have been working with the children in her class doing Scrapbook pages of their Grandparents. We have also just started book club which is really exciting. I love books and to be able to get books to kids at a reasonable price and get them reading is great, but we had a few teething problems which we hope are now sorted and next time will be easier. Sarah's favorite buy from this club was Wombat Stew. My other big happening in the last few weeks is I have taken on the role of president of our school's P & C. I look forward to the challenges ahead with this job.
And add to that, Stampin' Up! workshops and new catalogue and ordering new stamps and waiting impatiently for them to turn up and to finish it all off, tommorrow I am doing my new catty launch party. My happy Everything Party. It is 1 year since I joined SU and its been a great year. I have enjoyed sharing my passion for stamping with others and meeting so many great ladies. So I decided to celebrate all these things. There will be three different party times and I am excited that I have over 30 ladies coming. I have planned 2 Make & takes using Spot On set and Take Three set. I am also planning on demoing how to use some of our product and of course the star of the show will be the New Catalogue. I have organised lucky door prizes, some for each session and one big one. I hope everyone has a great time. Will report back later.

No comments: